Sunday, September 9, 2012

CCS Year One Assignment: Anthology story

Last December my class broke into four groups to create an anthology. Our assignment was to come up with a theme and presentation that would tie all our stories together. My group's anthology is called SCIense, and was an exploration of the five senses (there were five of us) through the use of technology. It turned out pretty cool, we had a screen printed cover with a translucent overlay and bellyband. Unfortunately some of our copies fell apart due to lack of experience perfect binding by hand. Oh well, now we know.

I experimented by cutting down my bristol board and doing on panel at a time. Which kinda worked out. Also I did the text separately and dropped it into Photoshopped word balloons. Which did not work out.

So, on to the story: We Hear.









1 comment:

  1. This is great! I really want to know what happens next. :)

    ReplyDelete